Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/7/09

Yay! Another boring day! Not much to report because not much happened. Yes, that's a good thing :-)

Let me clarify that ... KD didn't do much. I on the other hand did five loads of laundry, cooked, cleaned, did yard work, walked dogs, etc, etc, etc, ... but anyone who knows me will not be surprised about that. 

KD did get out the drill and fix one of the boards in our fence that popped loose. I think he purposefully waited until I went off with the dogs because I probably wouldn't have let him near power tools in the shape he's in. Yes, he's functional enough to be able to think his way out of trouble, so that's a good sign (for him, not me).

He spent a few hours hunched over his laptop. Apparently he has developed a taste for Doom Metal. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're probably a normal person and should pat yourself on the back. 

Hopefully Sunday is as quiet as today was so he can rest up for the next week of daily chemo shots. Then it's down to only two days a week and the pills. We'll see what happens. It's all just a day-to-day adventure.

No comments: