Friday, February 13, 2009

2/13/09

Yay it's Friday and the last day in the long two-week part of KD's chemo. He's so tired of it. It'll be nice to only have to go to Shands twice a week for a while now. He might actually get some rest and get a little bit of a life.

Today he was super hungry all afternoon, and craving junk food. So of course he had to splurge and order out for pizza :-) I don't know what's happening to his great diabetes diet he was doing so good with. But if he's willing to eat, I encourage that. He's only gaining back some of the weight he lost. He's still down about 10 pounds.

He was also feeling well enough to take one of the dogs for a short walk. I have to wonder what else he gets up to while I'm out of the house. Will I have to get a babysitter so he doesn't get into trouble because he's bored? 

No comments: