Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/8/09

Although KD was a slug-a-bed this morning, he bounced back and was in full form again by the afternoon. I can tell he has energy when my face hurts from rolling my eyes at him too often. He's such a brat when he has energy. I almost want to dope his food with some of his anti-nausea medication, but that would make me a bad person. So I probably won't do that.

He's back to pacing up and down the hallway as a form of exercise. It drives the dogs insane. They were already irritated from having a bath, so by the time he got to pacing, they were all for my plan of drugging him. 

Oh and yes, I did suggest he take an actual walk through the neighborhood instead of wear out my tile floor. Do you know what he said? "But people will look at me."

Really. This is a guy who often gets on stage willingly and plays music loud enough to get the cops called on the party. And he's afraid of people in our neighborhood looking at him. The most annoying part of this is that I am absolutely not surprised by his attitude. Yes, my friends. You think he is some kind of rebel metal-head rock star. But the truth is not so glamorous. 

I won't waste your time with babbling tonight because the time changed and we're all going to be screwed up for at least a week. I can't tell if I'm supposed to go to bed early or late so that I don't feel like death-warmed-up in the morning when I crawl into the dawn light to jog. Urgh ... why do we do the things we do?

No comments: